I can't believe that this time is flying by so fast!!!!! It has been an entire month since my last post. Nothing new with our situation. We continue to wait and weigh our possible options. Stefan has another meeting, (hopefully final) with his current lead, Hilti, on Wednesday. . . Arden's 4th Birthday. Maybe we will have something to chew on after that meeting. On a side note and sort of a long shot, One of Stefan's professors asked if he would be willing to relocate to Dubai. . . hmmmm. . . was that a joke??? This leadership professor has helped out with some recruiting for a consulting firm in Dubai. It is nice to know that people are thinking of Stefan for jobs, but Dubai. . .? Curiouser and curiouser. Honestly, I am not too keen on the idea. I actually laughed when Stefan read the email to me. Anyway, I will focus on the grand task at hand. . . celebrating and hosting a little girl's 4th birthday. There is a lot in that bag to keep me busy for at least a week!!
Well, as the holidays fast approach, we are again reminded and thankful for our families, loved and lost, and all of the new additions to our lives. I know that this next month will seem to fly by just like November. I hope to meet each day with fresh eyes and a renewed spirit. So, whatever it is that we do (love, nurture, build, create, grow, teach, correct, discipline, encourage, learn, manage, heal, mend) in the all encompassing day, may it be for the glory of God.
Love you guys,
Kelly
No comments:
Post a Comment