Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ahhhh!!!. . . . and Ohhhhhhh, Nose!!!!

Here are two pictures that are sure to stir something inside each person that sets eyes on this blog. Hilariously, adorable and real to life! What is your "pick"?







7 comments:

Unknown said...

gotta love the last one. just too real!

Jonna said...

That is too stickin' funny!!!

BTW-I got your order in the mail...it looks awesome!!!

Jenna Jean said...

I love the larger pictures!!! And these two are wonderful.

Jerra said...

She is going to SOOOOO hate you in about 8 years for putting this picture up for everyone to see! Love it!

Tricia said...

Haaa... haaa... OMG, still laughing. Ha... hilarious!

Arden is going to be thrilled to see that picture in about 10 years. HA!

Great pictures - all of them. And Stefan's sister was a gorgeous bride.

Love you!
Tricia :-)

Courtney said...

Hey... I've got a picture of Ryley that looks JUST LIKE THAT... she was a flower girl in a friend's wedding, and had some serious nose issues apparently. I will absolutely show it to future boyfriends :)

Erica said...

I pick the first one. So sweet!

MAKING MEMORIES AND SHARING LIFE.

Keeping up to speed with a crazy new adventure and the family that dared to attempt life in a new land.