Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Arkansas, hot, humid and lots of fun.

I re-posted these pictures because of how terribly small the other ones were. I was using my "mini-computer" as I call it and still ironing out the kinks. My apologies. Love you guys!













5 comments:

Jonna said...

Love the pics but they are soooo small...like the ones you emailed me. ???

Private Person said...

Kelly,

I love the pics! It's so good to see your Mom with her typical beautiful smile! And, of course, your Dad's, too! :)

Take care!

Jenna Jean said...

Kelly,
I agree with Jonna! I am so glad I got to spend a little time with you! Your girl is a beauty!

The Beaver Bunch said...

Good pics. Hey! I want one of those cool Lyon shirts! All the ones I have look like they're straight out of the 90's. Oh, wait...

Jonna said...

Woo Hoo!!! Thanks for the bigger pics!

MAKING MEMORIES AND SHARING LIFE.

Keeping up to speed with a crazy new adventure and the family that dared to attempt life in a new land.