(Hopefully, we will have a more "glamorous" photo to post after our trip!! You know, one of those arm length shots taken in a restaurant. How many of those do I have???)
Hey, everyone, just taking a brief second to say that I, Kelly, will be enjoying a New York getaway with my best gal pal, Andrea. We leave tomorrow morning and will be gone through Sunday. Yippee! We are super excited and can't wait to have adult conversations, enjoy new sights and sounds, and make new memories! This was a surprise gift for Mother's Day. Stefan called Andrea to see if she would be up for an adventure and would like to partake in this "surprise". She agreed and we are off! It won't be easy to leave children and husbands behind, but maybe we will be pleasantly surprised! I will let everyone know how it goes.
4 comments:
Have a blast!!!
Kuddos to Stefan for planning such a great gift!! We're all so jealous!
I hope you both are so busy having fun you don't have time to miss anything!! HA!
Take lots of pictures! Enjoy!!
Much luv - Tricia :-)
Hope you have a fabulous trip!
;( Girl, I am JEALOUS!!!!!!!!! At this point I'll take a trip to Branson, Tulsa, heck, West Siloam even....just to get a full nights sleep. Tell me all about it!
Post a Comment