Let us start this off with a crazy face shot. You have got to love these. What can be more perfect than a picture where you are suppose to look funny?
One of my many favorites.
Just one example of what you can do with those wooden shoes.
My back yard. Just joking. Still the gardens of Keukenhof.
Utrecht was one of the many cities that we visited. It is home to the largest tower in Holland, Dom Tower. Pretty amazing. I think I was more amazed at the 3 euro an hour parking we had to pay. Yikes.
DELFT. We all loved this place in Holland. It is exactly what you think of when you think Europe, old world, etc. Delft has the last remaining Delftware factory from the 17th century. On our tour we saw an in house artist painting the unique Delftware. Each piece is signed and marked with a serial number to quarantee authenticity. I thought about buying a piece. After picking up the smallest vase imaginable and seeing 80 euros, I changed my mind. "Sorry!" Not on our budget!
My backyard. He. he. Nope, the courtyard at the Delftware factory/museum. The tile work was uitstakend (outstanding)!
Kids at the babysitters, the four of us set out to find a restuarant. With no reservations, we found ourselves with few choices. We ended up walking into a restuarant where there was no one dining. It was a Chinese/Thai restuarant. We were all hesitant, but we thought, "maybe we will start a trend." By the end of our dinner the place was thriving. We got an appetizer on the house and our tummies were full. Not bad!
The raved about pannekoeken! Jonna and I shared ours. I ordered one with cheese and bacon. She ordered one with bananas and nutella!!!!! Lekker!! It was the perfect combination.
3 comments:
hey kelly, stefan and family,
love the tulips...we are going to the tulip festival here (in holland, michigan) but i don't think it can compare to your photos. anyway, we are thinking about you guys and love catching up on your blog.
love, stacy
www.aboutthelarsons.com
How beautiful! Looks like tons of fun and so neat and clean...Baby, you ain't in Arkansas any mo'!
Wow, can we come? Wait, does it cost money to fly? Nevermind, we'll have to visit in spirit.
Post a Comment