
I am so excited to be welcoming Jonna and Jamey to the Old World. They will be making the trip in just a couple days to see us and a few hot spots in NL. (I am sure they will love their faces plastered on my blog!) It was a complete surprise! Just the kind of thing that I am all about. So, that is my exciting news for this coming week. Yippee! Now, you all can pray for good weather and rest for these two fabulous friends of mine.
2 comments:
Wow. You could of at least chosen a better pic. Just for that we're staying home!!! Okay...maybe not. We'll come! See you Wednesday morning!
Hey, girl! Those pics of your house are adorable. The place looks just like you - too cute!
I hope you're having fun w/your friends visiting. Big tornado in our neighborhood - I believe your house was untouched... but the streets just up from you more towards Leawood really got hit. Crazy...
Hope you're doing well.
Love you - Tricia :-)
Post a Comment