What is the one big goal you hope to accomplish this week? I am not to sure about the word "big", but I would really like to finalize some cake ideas for my sister-in-law's wedding and then start practicing!!
Describe yourself using one word. Relaxed.
What is the one saying or theme that you live by? This is horrible, but the first thing that comes to mind is, "Things could be worse."
What is the one household item you cannot live without? Vinegar. Hands down. I have been going through bottles of that stuff lately. I am starting to use it to clean dishes, counter tops, stains in clothes, gets gunk off of pans, my glass stove top, etc. I love it. Kinda stinky, but good stuff. I hear that if you drink like a shot of vinegar a day you live to be like 200 or something. Not going to try that anytime soon.
If you had one chance to go anywhere in the world, where would you go? "A world tour of the greatest waterfalls known to man" I understand that this is a little far fetched, but come on, a gal can dream. I am not sure how many continents this would cover, but it would be a pretty crazy trip, no? I was really trying hard to think of something that you would only have "one chance" to do, if ever.
List the one person you admire the most. This is impossible. Can I make up my own rules on this one? Usually, I would make this huge list of winners that all tie in my book. I did that, and kept coming back to my friend Andrea. I do, I admire her the most. Her ability to love, give, share, and be real is pretty stinkin' awesome.

What is one thing people may not know about you? I am pretty much an open book. hmmm. . . okay, in college, I use to slather vaseline all over my face before I went to bed. Nice. I thought it would prevent "premature aging." My roommate gave me a hard time about that. She still does!
Okay, Stacy Shankle, you are it. I know you probably hate this, but I am tagging you. You always seem to have some pretty hilarious story or narrative in your life. Please share.
4 comments:
Great tag. And yes, Andrea is awesome! Love ya!
No, no, no, no I just thought I'd drop in and check on you guys before I went to bed and now I've been tagged....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHh I feel so, exposed, called out, the pressure is mounting and so my answer is this: I'll get back to you on this one.......soon ;) and since we all know that I operate on "shankle standard time" we know that "soon" means in 3 months :) loved your answers...(and by the way, does this mean I post my answers on my blog or yours???)
one more thing....when i read the "things could be worse" line, i almost peed my pants... thanks for the laugh (I only laugh with you not at you....)
love you!
Post a Comment