Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend Photo Gallery

Here is a glimpse into our Easter weekend. The Saturday before Easter we went on a bus ride into Rotterdam to visit the market. It was a lot of fun for us to ride as a family. Ian was a little apprehensive, but in the end enjoyed himself. Easter Sunday was relaxing and very nice. We shared breakfast with our church and of course the kids were gussied up for the service.








The monday after Easter we met up with Stefan's brother and family at a "speeltuin"around 1030 am. This was a paradise for children and parents alike. It was called Bal-lorig, and it was a ball. he, he. They had balls, inflatables, trampolines, huge slides, etc. I especially like the first picture of Arden in the "American Truck". So funny. I think Stefan even enjoyed this little playdate. Stefan, Robert, Ilse and myself had to play "tag" in watching the kids, but it was a good balance of fun, chatting, and watching our kids truly enjoy themselves. Needless to say we were all exhausted come 2 o'clock.






6 comments:

Unknown said...

When I first saw the picture of Robert I thought "Woo! Stefan has really grown his hair out!" Lol. Your kids are too adorable. I can't believe how much they look alike!

The Beaver Bunch said...

Precious! So glad you all had an enjoyable Easter! Love the pics!

Tricia said...

Okay - first off, I have to agree w/Jeru. How much Stefan and his siblings look alike is unreal!

That place looks so fun! They're supposed to be putting an "upscale" Chucky Cheese (whatever that means) in LR soon. Maybe it'll look like that.

The kids are so cute! I can't believe how much Ian has grown and with all that hair! Adorable!

Glad y'all had a good Easter! Miss you! Luv - Tricia :-)

Shankle Life said...

Did Dolly the cloned sheep come from that part of the world? Do they do a lot of genetic experimentation there???? If so, I bet people think that you and Stefan cloned yourselveds into little mini-me's!!!! The picture of the kids on the bus look identical to you and stefan ....just smaller :)
I love your kids! Their faces make me happy :)

Unknown said...

hey bella kelly...
i mis a picture of you!
...i like your blog...
actually Ferdinand is following you guys more then i do...haha...
he said yesterday 'did you see kelly weblog? you should, it's fun!'...
i like our family!
lots of love in this snoowie HOlland...

Jonna said...

Precious! And...I think going to your place for a photo shoot sounds like a perfect idea! :) Who cares about the logistics, anyway?

MAKING MEMORIES AND SHARING LIFE.

Keeping up to speed with a crazy new adventure and the family that dared to attempt life in a new land.