Sunday, August 9, 2009

8 + 2 = 4



Okay so my addition might be off, but Stefan and I have been married for 8 "blissful" years. Maybe that is stretching it a bit, but it has been an amazing journey. We had such a tiny little idea of what love was and meant when we got married. It is laughable, now, but what a joy to discover the twists and turns of life together. Still now, I find myself learning how to love better and wanting to improve in so many ways.



So we fell in love, got hitched, reproduced: the addition of two (pretty amazing) kids, and now we are looking at 8 years gone by full of memories, love, lose, joys, beginnings, endings, friends new and old, and now we are looking at this family below that will grow and be come stronger, and hopefully, will produce much fruit!! ( I prefer peaches thank you! )



(I finished the entry and began to wonder if I should have added a bit more sentiment to a post like this. Hmm. . . all of this talk about love, family, 8 years of marriage. Well, I decided that I don't need to tell you all how much I love my husband. He knows, right?, and that is all that matters.)

Good night. Oh, and I really was a good student. I actually quite enjoyed arithmetic back in the day. (8 years of wedded bliss + 2 lovely children = family of 4 blessed people with the last name of Booy)-- I would like to call that "abstract arithmetic".

2 comments:

Jenna Jean said...

I give your arithmetic an A+ for being a wonderful couple, having beautiful children, and good effort along the way!

WEE ITS ME MARY DEAN said...

I prefer peaches too!

MAKING MEMORIES AND SHARING LIFE.

Keeping up to speed with a crazy new adventure and the family that dared to attempt life in a new land.