Sunday, February 1, 2009

Loving Oprah.



How many of you guys out there love Oprah? She is undeniably easy to love. I love the fact that I have a new American/Dutch friend that loves Oprah and shares her magazines with me. Great stuff for you to think about and munch on. The most recent issue of "O" Magazine, February 2009, features a tiny little blurb about Myngle (Stefan's new love/job). For all of you Oprah fans check-out pg. 42 (I think), bottom of the page in blue, there you will see it in ink, Oprah promoting Myngle.com. Keep your eyes peeled, there is not much to it, but it is exciting for the world Mynglers. Well, it was pretty big news in our family at least. I am thinking hard about signing up for some courses in Italian or Dutch. . . hmmm. . . which side of the family do I want to communicate with the most?

1 comment:

Brenda Hall said...

Hi Kelly! I am SO happy to find your blog site. I will try to keep up with you & your family! Have you heard our news?? Kendi & Jarrod are pregnant!! 14 weeks along. I am going to see her tomorrow in LR for a couple of days. I haven't seen them since Christmas, and she has a tummy now! I can't wait!! Sorry, but I am not a big Oprah fan. She does a lot of good for a lot of people, but I question her "new-age religion" and the influence she has on SO many. My love to you & your family....Brenda

MAKING MEMORIES AND SHARING LIFE.

Keeping up to speed with a crazy new adventure and the family that dared to attempt life in a new land.