
Here is an email that Stefan sent out to some of his friends and colleagues at Little Rock Christian Academy. I thought it would be nice to post another update, but from the "horses mouth." Ha. Ha.
Dear Friends,
I hope this message finds you well.
I just want to drop you a line to share a bit of what I am doing as of lately.
As most of you know, when I left Little Rock Christian, Kelly and I moved to the Netherlands where I attended business school at the Rotterdam School Management, Erasmus University.
I finished the intense program in December and I can't be thankful enough for the incredible ride these last 15 months have been. Kelly and the kids have also adjusted well. We miss Arkansas and our friends, but we are also thankful for the stretching and growing experience that living in a new country entails.
As of this month, I have started working for a company called Myngle in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Myngle is the newest online platform for live interactive language learning. Today I have the privilege of combining my experience in education, my love for languages, and my newly acquired business knowledge to contribute to the expansion of Myngle.com around the world. Gosh, I miss many of the people from LRCA, but comparing the daily grind... frankly this is way more fun... (I think Kim knows what I am talking about!).
I don't want to take too much of your time with the details of how Myngle works. You can catch a 1:25 min video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRPIZ_K1q38
However, if you are interested in talking to me about what Myngle can do for your school, university, language club, next trip abroad, special project, yourself... or simply would like to catch up and could care less about Myngle, drop me line and let's chat.
I look forward to share!
Ciao, Daag, Adios,.. See y'all.
Stefan R. Booy
Business Development Manager Partnerships
Myngle B.V.
129 Wibautstraat
1091 GL Amsterdam
The Netherlands
web: www.myngle.com
email: Stefan@myngle.com
1 comment:
Congrats to Stefan!
Myngle sounds awesome. I hope everything about it turns out to be just perfect! :-)
We miss y'all!
Post a Comment