"cacca." aka. poop
Ian is at the stage in life where he announces his bowel movements all the time.
"Hey, Mom, I am not scratching my mosquito bites, see. . .? I am just massaging my leg."
Ian, being limited on words, does manage to describe most things with the word "big". Big car (all time favorite). Big guy. Big door. Big shoe. Big hor (horse). Big ball. As you can see it is his favorite adjective.
Arden:
"Ik ben hungry!" I am hungry.
"Ik niet tired." I not tired.
She will add the ik and the niet to emphasize and to really capture our attention. It works.
As soon as our laptop opens up Ian will come over and in his sweetest, most endearing voice says, "horse?, two horse?"
Which means, "Can we do the horse game? Twice?" I love their sweet little voices.
And finally, while walking through a national park in Dordrecht, Netherlands, Arden, Ian and myself pass by a pretty amazing planetarium/observatory. As I am debating whether or not it is worth the entrance fee Arden says, "Wow, that looks like a really big trash can." She hit the nail right on the head. It looked exactly like a giant trash can/observitorium. I am sure that was not the initial desire of the architects.
1 comment:
I love to hear my kids talk too! Olivia's new thing is when she sees a cross she says "Jesus died on the cross and rose from the deaf"
I need more pictures of your kids, they are getting so big. When does Arden go back to school?
Post a Comment