Recently, on one of our free days, we took the kids to a nearby swimming pool. It was an awesome complex with mutiple indoor pools. They had a gigantic covered, swirly slide that winded around before finally plopping you in the water. We spent most of our time in the kiddy pools, but still a lot of fun. Ian was fearless. Arden was more hesitant and did not like the big slide. She liked to hang around the steps and definitely did not like to be "pushed" into doing anything. Ian, on the other hand, could have been happy with his floaties and a spotter for his canon ball attempts. (okay, not quite, but not too far off) Hope you enjoy the video!!
2 comments:
So cute! Was this in Rotterdam? Hey-read my blog on Thursday, okay? I'm going to blog what you and I talked about today! :D
I like how you gave stefan a little warning..."hey, i'm recording right now"....so don't say anything rude to me or it will be permanently documented! Be sure to always use your "nice mommy" voice when the camcorder is rolling (not that YOU have a mean mommy voice.....)
:)
Post a Comment