Sunday, March 2, 2008

Introducing. . .

Dynamic Duo, a.k.a "World Travelers": Arden and Ian


Ian and Papa




Kelly and Stefan


Arden
(First day of school)



I thought it would be nice to meet some of the people that you will be reading about in the upcoming months. The four of us will be the main stays in this blog, but you will get to meet so many others. I hope you can keep up. We are eager to share with you our stories and experiences. Hope you enjoy!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute. I love the one of you all passed out. You are all troopers!

Tricia said...

Cute pictures!! Love'em!

Yes, girl - the speech therapy was bad, very bad. Of course, it wasn't traveling across an ocean, alone, with two kids... you adventurous super woman!

So, needless to say, I hope you three have recovered from your trip and are all settled back home!

Love you!

Stacy said...

can i link to you? i hope so...i'm excited to read all about the booy's! hope you guys are good...the fam is adorable as always. did your family come visit?
miss you guys.
love, stacy
www.aboutthelarsons.com

Shankle Life said...

What? You have another friend named Stacy????? GRRRR. I'm jealous, I want to be able to say "hey kelly it's Stacy" and you know exactly who it is!!!! :)
Maybe you will know by the sound of 3 screaming monkeys in the back? Or maybe it will be in my frazzled uncompleted sentences, or my constant "what were just talking about?". Anyway, I'm glad you got home safe and sound. I'm sorry we didn't get to hang out in a more meaningful setting. I hope you are feeling a lot better, and by the way, your bike looks really scary. It kind of looks likes old recycled pieces of metal or wire hangers. And the kiddie seat on the back?? I'm not sure that meets current safety standards. If I were a rich woman I would buy you a Vespa. You are doing a great job. I don't know HOW you do it! Lots of hugs!
love you,
Stacy---you know the "other" stacy :(

MAKING MEMORIES AND SHARING LIFE.

Keeping up to speed with a crazy new adventure and the family that dared to attempt life in a new land.