Okay, I know that it has taken me way too long to do this, but it is time! The content in this blog will hopefully cover all genres and all facets of our lives. And for the very first blog of this site I have chosen a very important topic. . . . My bicycle!! I have told several stories concerning my experience with the favored mode of transportation in Holland. Argghh. . . I really would like to master the art of riding on two wheels, but it seems to be a scary and daunting task. I hope you all get a good idea of what the bike looks like. I am really thankful for it, but I haven't really put it into good use yet. I had two not so good experiences with it and now I am saving up the courage to take it out again. I wish I could have found a photo of what a "pimped" out bicycle looks like here. Hmmm. . . maybe I can find one of those for you later.
I know this is so interesting. . . uhhh? You thought you were going to get to see lovely pictures of us on some fun journey for the first entry, nope, not here. You get--- the bicycle!
4 comments:
Ok, that is so ghetto! Lol. I love it! Very retro : ) So glad you are bloggin!!! xoxo
I love it! I would say the bike looks almost exactly as I imagined it from your stories. :-)
Wonderful to hear you made it back safe and sound. You are my hero for surviving that journey.
I'm so glad you've joined the blogging ranks! Love you!!
Oh, and what a great picture of you and Stefan, by the way! :-)
Hey sis, Whats up? Love your new blog site very cool and a great way to keep in touch with everyone. Hope you, Stefan and the kids are doing well. How about mom and dad have they figured the blog thing out yet.
I'll talk to you later,
Love,
J.R.
Post a Comment